- We will not sell, share, or rent your information to others in any ways different from those disclosed in this Policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We gather and store the information you enter on our web site or give us in other ways. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of key features of online shopping.
- To process your order, we require you to supply us with your billing (credit card), shipping and contact information (email address and phone number). The transfer of this information is secure and cannot be received or read by others. Your credit card information is only shared with our bank for authorization.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
- Puro Cigars has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Puro Cigars of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- We do not sell our products to anyone under the age of 21.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Puro Cigars web site are provided “as is”. Puro Cigars makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Puro Cigars does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The materials appearing on Puro CIgars web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Puro Cigars does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Puro Cigars may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Puro Cigars does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Any claim relating to Puro Cigars web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.